Information Collection and Use
Consistent with our company name, we do not request, save or use in any manner any personal information about our users. The software application can be downloaded and used without any user registration information.
If a user wishes to leave a comment on the Site, a name (fake is OK), and e-mail address (never published) is requested. You will not be contacted in any manner by us unless you request it in the comment. In either case, your personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
For your security, the Site uses encrypted “Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure” data transfer protocol (https://WEBNoTrack.com/…).
The Site was developed using WordPress®. The application download logic uses a plugin “Download Monitor” authored by Never5. During the download process, the following pieces of information are gathered by the plugin.
- File Name Downloaded (WEBNoTrackSetup.exe or WEBNoTrack-UserGuide.pdf)
- User (always “non-member”) since there is no user registration
- Your computer’s anonymized Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (last 3 digits are removed)
- Your browser type and version
- Download Date relative to the current date
- Flag indicating the download was complete.
The contents of this log are used to verify the correct operation of the Site. With each new version of WEBNoTrack application, the download log is purged. The Site is hosted by GoDaddy.com® and they do perform occasional Site backups in the event of system failure.
Notice: This document is copyrighted © 2018 .. 2020 by WEBNoTrack Software Publishing, LLC All rights reserved.